Deadline for proposals:
SUBMISSIONS FOR TCPM 2017 ARE NOW CLOSED
Each conference contribution proposal must include the following elements:
- The first and last name(s), institutional affiliation(s), and email address(es) of the presenter(s);
- The title of the proposed conference contribution;
- The preferred format(s) for the proposed conference contribution [see below];
- An abstract of 400 to 500 words, presenting the subject, the theories and models of the creative processes described in the talk, the goals, the data and sources, the methodology used and the results of the study;
- A personal or project website (optional).
- Talk [20-minute talk followed by 10 minutes for questions and answers and changeover];
- Talk session [3 distinct talks under a common topic]. Each talk must be submitted as a standard contribution, specifying “talk session” and the session title as preferred format;
- Poster presentation [poster displayed during the whole conference, with 10 minute oral presentation during a dedicated poster session];
- Workshop [30-minute practice-based presentation followed by 15 minutes for questions and answers];
Please note that the organisers will decide on the final contribution format according to the nature and number of accepted contributions.
The proposals must be submitted as a Word document attachment to: email@example.com .
Submitted proposals will be evaluated and reviewed by the scientific committee of the conference, composed of specialists from different areas of expertise and international institutions. Applicants will be notified of the acceptance of their proposal by March 10th, 2017.
Deadline for submission of proposals: December 2nd, 2016 (23h59 UTC) - EXTENDED to December 9th, 2016
Notification of acceptance: March 10th, 2017
Deadline for expression of interest on student bursaries: March 24th, 2017
Registration opens: May 31st, 2017
Revised proposal submission: April 13th, 2017
End of early-bird registration: July 16th, 2017
Start of regular registration: July 17th, 2017
TCPM conference in Huddersfield: September 14-16th, 2017
Conference banquet at Yorkshire Sculpture Park: September 16th, 2017
Please direct all enquires regarding the conference to: firstname.lastname@example.org